Monday, April 11, 2011

I Heart Motherhood Maternity!

I was introduced to Motherhood Maternity by a friend who bought her maternity swimsuit there. I decided to check it out and immediately fell in love for the following reasons:

~The clothes are cute, fashionable, and comfortable, including the nursing bras. The shorts I bought are my favorite. They are so lightweight, perfect for being pregnant in AZ summer.

~The service is excellent. Every time I go, the sales clerk is super friendly and extremely helpful.

~The prices are very reasonable, especially for a store at the mall. For example, Lansinoh disposable nursing pads are cheaper there than at Wal-Mart.

~They're advocates of breastfeeding and let you nurse your baby in the dressing rooms (though they could have more comfortable seats).

If you have never been there and there is one nearby, I recommend you go check it out!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...