Monday, October 22, 2012

Featured Seller: Paige from Smooshie Farms

I have always loved stuffed animals and the like, so I am very happy to share with you these darling monsters from Smooshie Farms. This little guy is my favorite!

 
Here's Paige's story behind the fun creatures:


The monsters started with a simple, octopus-eqsue looking thing all in one color. I thought he was really cute, so I made a few more. Before I knew it, I had so many ideas my hands couldn't keep up. Now I crochet monsters daily to keep up with orders from friends and family. I thought, "Hey, everyone else seems to find some joy in these little guys, maybe Etsy will, too."


If you haven't yet, please
"like" the Facebook page! I started the page mainly so that those who adopt a monster of their very own can post photos of them traveling with their new companions. I would love to see where they all make it in the world!

Check out Smooshie Farms for more crocheted cuties (some of my favorites are the ones already sold)! The prices are very reasonable too!

1 comments:

Francine said...

These are adorable! The kids I work with would like this is actually right up Tammy Kwan's alley. So cute.

In the world of frugal Francine they are a bit expensive for their size, but in the real world and considering the work put in, I'm sure they are decently priced.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...