Sunday, December 2, 2012

Deck the Halls

Today we decorated for Christmas! My usual Grinch attitude wears down every year as Caden gets older. He makes Christmas fun. He loved the tree, especially the star, his favorite shape right now. I love seeing the tree lit at night when the rest of the house is quiet and dark. It's almost magical.


Signing tree in ASL



We also played with the Jacquie Lawson London Advent Calendar, making our own virtual Christmas trees.


Caden insisted on putting all the ornaments on the top!

Justin's tree

My tree

I also found more free Subway art (my new favorite decoration because it's so cheap, easy, and versatile) and put up all our stockings using antique brass holly Mantle Clips, which you can win here!

Perfect screen shot from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe!

3 comments:

Alex said...

The Christmas tree is magical at night. I love all your trees, virtual ones included! :D

Katie Louise said...

I love decorating for Christmas! And three cheers for the screen shot of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe! :)

DAD said...

we love the little decorator

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...