- Potty training: Done except for at night!
- Sleep: Caden sleeps in his bed (or on the futon mattress on the floor lately), but he still wakes up once at night. It used to happen only a couple times a week, but ever since he was sick earlier this month, his sleep has still not recovered and he wakes up almost every night. I either take him to our bed, or more often, sleep with him on the futon.
- Weaning: Finished in July!
- Schedule: I think the first part of the year was fine, but ever since we moved there's been no rhyme or reason to our days. Only nap time is pretty consistent.
- Discipline: We did great until we moved. We had a poster with our family rules and consequences and a time-out corner. We were consistent. But again, ever since we moved, we've struggled with consistency and matching the punishment with the crime. It's especially difficult right now because Caden is in a hitting stage.
- Read scriptures daily: I did great for 6 months straight, only missing a couple days. It all fell apart during our summer travels. I went without reading for a couple months and then got back in, reading most but not all days.
- Spend time wisely: I stink at this. Sigh.
- Try 1 new recipe a month: Done. Most I posted on the blog. I did it for Justin and he loved it.
- Have 100% visiting teaching for the year: I think I did well on this one before we moved. I haven't been given any visiting teaching assignments in our new ward.
- Be more cheerful: Again, I think I did well before the move. I guess I haven't realized how much moving has affected our family!
I had a rough draft of goals for this year, but certain events are forcing me to change them now. How was 2012 for you? What are your goals for this year?