The great Facebook page Breast is Best asked this question and these are my favorite responses:
- You grope yourself several times a day to see if one breast feels fuller.
- Someone mentions milk, and the first thing that comes to mind is yours.
- Getting intimate with your hubby something feels wet, but it's just your breasts leaking all over the place!
- You press your breasts to prevent leakage from the let down.
- You have several built-in, guaranteed moments of sitting down to relax and enjoy your squishy! Nobody gets to say, "I'll feed the baby, keep doing whatever horrible task you're doing/talking to whatever grating human being you're interacting with." Nope, you have a real, great excuse to close yourself off from the world whenever you want!
- You can eat more food than a pregnant woman and your husband put together!
- Your baby squeals with excitement when you take your shirt off. [All I had to say to Caden was, "Do you want some (dramatic pause) milk?" and he would laugh hysterically in anticipation! So funny!]
- Your baby gets more excited than your husband at the sight of your breasts.
- You have to have "the talk" with everyone who comes over to your house: "If you're gonna hang out for more than a couple hours, you're gonna see my breasts."