Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Photo Shoot

Here are the photos of the boys taken last month at JC Penney when Gabe was about 5 1/2 weeks old. Although I think my kids are adorable, I was very disappointed with the photo shoot. I thought the photography would be more creative and the photographer more involved. Instead, I paid a load of money for photos I could've done myself. Next time I think I'll look for an independent photographer. The only thing I like is some of the collages another employee made.




When the family was in town, I also finally received the photos from our wedding reception in Wisconsin. Most of them are of people sitting at tables or are just plain bad (Justin's uncle took them), but there are a few okay ones:




Man, we look so young! The funny thing is that although Justin has followed the stereotype of gaining weight after marriage, I've actually skinnied up over the years. (The summer before we got married I worked at Baskin Robbins. I don't think I need to elaborate!)

4 comments:

francinesanchez said...

I'm sorry you were disappointed with the shots. Even if they aren't as creative as you wished, they look professional and the kids adorable. Gabe is so alert. The two you included on the Halloween cards are my favorites. I also REALLY like the one of Justin and Gabe. It is so precious!! That expression!!

I haven't lost weight since I was in in college, but I've thinned out too. I think we must have still had some baby chub on us. I continue to be amazed that my friends have remained so skinny minny. You both look radiant in those photos, especially the last one (which I like a lot).

Julie said...

So fun looking back at old photos! As for JCPenney photo...I worked there for 3 days and quit. I've never gone back! If you're ever in Vegas long enough (and the weather is good) we should go out and I can do some family photos for you!

DAD said...

all the shots are beautiful and you look as good or better now than in your wedding

2justByou said...

Even though you're disappointed with the JCP photos, they're still good shots. If you go with an independent photog next time, maybe some outdoor shots would be good? And I loved seeing your wedding photos. You have a beautiful family! =0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...