Thursday, February 27, 2014

Featured Seller: RJ from Jewelry by RJ

This week's featured seller is RJ from Jewelry by RJ.


I'm a third-year medical student, and I have recently started making jewelry. It all started last summer while I was tirelessly studying for my board exams. It turned out to be a wonderful creative outlet that I could do while listening to lectures via podcast. At that time, I was just making a few wrap bracelets for myself.


After my boards (which I passed, by the way), I had a ton of leftover jewelry materials, so I made a few pieces for my mom and sister. One thing led to another, and my shop opened on September 27, 2013. Since then, I have become very passionate about making jewelry, learning new techniques, and of course,running  my Etsy shop.


My inspiration comes from many sources. Two of my biggest influences are everyday items and current trends. Something as simple as a rope or a plant can spark an idea for an awesome new piece. I also use current trends in a general sense, but I like to put a quirky twist on each piece that I create. I believe it makes my pieces personal and unique.


I place a lot of emphasis on durability, comfort and wear-ability. Being in the medical field, I am a very detail oriented person, and the quality of my jewelry reflects that. I make sure that each piece fits and flatters when worn. A super cute piece is meaningless if it doesn't look good on you.

Check out Jewelry by RJ for more fun colors and designs. If you like something, use the code WINTER10 for 10% off today and tomorrow! You can also follow RJ on Pinterest.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Love your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...