Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Zippers or Snaps?

When I was pregnant, some mothers told me that zipper pajamas are better than snaps because you don't have to button up the pajamas in the dark. I received both zipper and snap pajamas, and I diasgree with what they said. I prefer snaps because it makes it easier to change diapers and take my baby potty at night: I only need to unbutton the few near the diaper area, take out Baby's feet, and then do the vice versa when I'm done. With zipper pajamas, my baby's whole body is exposed to the cold, which is not a pleasant midnight surprise for a half-asleep baby. Which do you like better?

2 comments:

Erin and Dave said...

Zippers are faster, but buttons are easier...... Does that make sense? :)

Mrs. Sanchez said...

Well, I can't say which I like better for obvious reasons. But, I like posts like this and feel like they are informative! ~ Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...