Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Chocolate Cravings

Often I crave chocolate. And not just any kind of chocolate. Sometimes it's ice cream, other times a candy bar, and yet other times cake. While my palate is pleased when I satisfy those cravings, my tummy is not. Here are some of my favorite healthier ways of getting my chocolate fix:

    Kashi TLC fruit & grain bars. My favorite kind is dark chocolate coconut.


Weight Watchers snack-size chocolate fudge ice cream bars. (Two snack-size bars have less calories than one giant bar.)


Trail mix with M&Ms. Nuts are an excellent source of protein, calcium (almonds), omega-3 (walnuts), and healthy fats.


Fiber One 90-calorie brownies. They could be moister, but the icing and chocolate chips are great!


Other options are Chocolate Cheerios and Chocolate Special K. I haven't tried either one (and don't care to, especially the Special K one--hate their products!). What are your favorite healthier ways to satisfy your chocolate cravings?

2 comments:

Becky said...

I LOVE chocolate too! It seems once a craving hits it doesn't go away unless I have some. I've found that just a small amounts of chocolate chips will do the trick! I love chocolate Special K too, I just wish it wasn't so much money.

Unknown said...

I love Chocolate, too. Special K chocolate is DELICIOUS!!

I'm a new follower from MBC. Hope you can stop by. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...