Thursday, August 23, 2012

Featured Seller: Tina from Godiva Jewels & TS Crocheted

I've met many people on Etsy, and one of the best is my friend Tina from Godiva Jewels and TS Crocheted. She is the most genuine person I've met on Etsy. She puts all her heart and soul into helping others succeed. I can always count on her for help and support.

Her shop Godiva Jewels sells beads, pendants, and some jewelry.








Both of my grandmothers did a lot of sewing and hand stitching. They taught me their talents when I was very young. From there I always wanted to do crafting and sewing. My husband always supports my love for crafting and hobbies. He made me my own workshop in our basement, and I have more than made good use of it. Then my daughter-in-law wanted me to go to a bead party with her and I loved it. I loved it so much I started collecting beads and making jewelry. I have found my love of all crafting in beads and beading. I still do other crafting, sewing, and woodwork, but I love beads the most. I started getting such a big collection of beads, my friends started buying them from me. So this is how my online shop was started.

Her shop TS Crocheted sells crocheted items (and some other things).

 
 


Check out Tina's two shops for more beautiful things!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...