After so many summer picnics and parties, you may find yourself overstocked with plastic cups. Or perhaps you like to use things more than once before throwing them away. Whatever your reason, there are many ways you can reuse plastic cups.
- Use a plastic cup to catch bugs. Throw the cup and bug away in your outside garbage can or the dumpster.
- Small plastic cups work well for rinsing after brushing your teeth. You can throw them away as soon as they are unsanitary.
- Save a lot of plastic cups for cheap homemade games, such as ball tossing, bowling, and cup stacking.
- Make a string phone as a cheap toy for your kids to play with.
- Let your kids use plastic cups to play with in the bath tub. Then use them to rinse their hair and store their small bath toys.
Do you have any ideas on how to reuse plastic cups?