Not sure how to use these? Mary suggests:
- Baby shower: perfect for the clothespin game, favors for the guests to take home, or a great addition to the gift for the mom-to-be.
- Nursery decoration: use these to hang baby photos on twine or ribbon.
- Birthday party: use to close treat bags (perfect way to fancy up brown lunch bags!), hang photos at the party, use as prizes, or give as favors.
- Fine motor tool for preschoolers: these are a great way to motivate a preschooler to strengthen those fine motor skills by clipping and unclipping them.
- Cute magnets for the older Winnie-the-Pooh lover: hang photos, recipes, notes, etc.
- Home decor: display your child's art or schoolwork in a creative way on the fridge or on twine or ribbon.
I am a working mom of two young girls, ages three and one. I have always loved crafting since I was a little girl, and now have the impetus to put my hobby to work. Last year my three year old was diagnosed with a rare genetic condition called pseudoachondroplasia (a skeletal dysplasia,) and I was motivated to setup an Etsy shop to help raise money toward medical research on the condition. I am donating 20 percent of all my site proceeds to The University of Texas Medical School at Houston. More details on this can be found at www.supportPSACH.com.
In addition to crafting, I am obsessed with thrift shopping and get a thrill turning secondhand finds into beautiful new treasures!
Mandatory Entry: Visit One More Sunshine and tell me your favorite item.
1 entry: Follow One More Sunshine on Pinterest. Leave your username.
1 entry: Like One More Sunshine on Facebook. Leave your username.
1 entry: Like The Hand That Rocks the Cradle on Facebook. Leave your username.
1 entry: Follow this blog on Google Friend Connect.
1 entry each (4 total possible): Post this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or your blog.
Please leave a separate comment for each entry. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, April 4. The winner will be announced Friday, April 5. Please leave your email address in one of your entries so I can contact you if you win. This giveaway is open to the U.S. & Canada. Good luck!