Monday, March 25, 2013

Featured Seller: Jessica from Memories in Clay

Looking for the perfect Mother's Day gift? Look no further. Jessica from Memories in Clay makes ceramic plaques of your child's handprint or pet's pawprint.


I am an elementary art teacher that has always loved working with clay. I've been doing clay projects with my students for years, but really got into the handprint items when I had my own 2 little girls. Ella is now 3, and Maddy is almost 1. They grow so fast, and imprinting their tiny handprints and footprints makes me feel comfortable knowing that I will always have a keepsake to remember them at this age. 


Check out Memories in Clay for more options, like a Mommy & Me handprint plaque, and follow on Facebook for updates and deals. Hurry and order today to ensure the gift is ready by Mother's Day!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...