Thursday, June 14, 2012

Spooning

My friend Andrea introduced me to spooning my freshman year of college. Naturally, I've always been the small spoon. I would tell Justin I was getting the better end of the bargain, being protected and cuddled by my big, strong husband. I didn't understand how he thought I was cuddly.

But co-sleeping with a toddler changed my mind. Being the big spoon is better! It feels so nice to wrap my arms around my baby and pull him in close to me, kissing his head and squeezing him tight like a teddy bear. (Well, when he was a few months younger; now he wriggles free. Sad day.)

Do you like being the little spoon or big spoon?

1 comments:

Mrs. Sanchez said...

Mmm, big spoon or little spoon.... depends on my mood and the weather. Both are wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...