Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Still Here, Just Computerless

As the title says, I am still here, just without my computer, which is extremely frustrating. (I am using my husband's iPad right now. Getting a smartphone so I can post photos online is sounding more and more appealing.) We have yet to find a permanent place to live, also extremely frustrating. On the days my husband works, the boys and I are bored to tears. They have some toys and books, but those are quickly growing old. I have no books or computer. We have cable in this temporary apartment, but I don't want us to watch TV all day, especially with all the toy commercials. We have gone to the park once, which was great, but it rained yesterday so we can't go again yet. Nothing else we can do without a car. Please pray we find a place soon so we can finally settle in!

4 comments:

Alex Haralson said...

So sorry, what a tough spot. I hope you find something soon!

DAD said...

love you so much- the sun will shine and the normalcy will come again soon

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Miss Keesh said...

Have you guys found a place yet? Praying the rest of the move will go smoothly. Housing problems always makes me anxious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...