Sometimes I wonder whether or not Justin and I would have liked each other in high school had we gone to the same one. Justin says he would have liked me but I wouldn't have liked him; I say neither of us would have been interested in the other. Here's why:
Justin would not have liked me because
- high school wasn't my best-looking years, particularly in the fashion area.
- I was a snob.
- I had no idea how to act around boys.
- I was a nerd and his friends would have made fun of him.
- I hated football players. Even if I had liked him I would have hated his friends (at least the ones at my high school, can't say about his). And I would have hated going to football games.
- he was a show-off.
- he was two years older than me and I didn't like guys more than a year older (or younger) than me back then.
- did I mention I hated football players?