I began my Etsy shop in July 2012. I started metal stamping shortly before opening my shop and have crocheted and sewed for years. I have always been known for being creatively driven, and I love to try new techniques and ideas, so Etsy has been the perfect place to be the creative person I am☺. Everything I do, including selling vintage, is very handwork oriented and time intensive. Accordingly, I love working with details, from the pieces I sell to the packaging I use. In the end. everything I do comes together with a lot of sweat and love and becomes something special♥.
Crystal also has 3 other shops:
- Angelorian Baby: burp cloths, hair clips, baby booties
- Linda's Garden Path: stamped spoon plant markers
- Party Lovely: cupcake liners & fabric tape
1 entry: Visit this listing and tell me how you would customize the key chain.
1 entry: Heart Angelorian Tradition on Etsy. Leave your username.
1 entry: Follow Angelorian Tradition on Pinterest.
1 entry: Follow The Angelorian Tradition blog on Google Friend Connect.
1 entry: Follow this blog on Google Friend Connect.
1 entry: Like Angelorian Tradition on Facebook. Leave your username.
1 entry: Like The Hand That Rocks the Cradle on Facebook. Leave your username.
1 entry each (4 total possible): Share this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or your blog.
- Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Please leave your email address with one of your comments so I can contact you if you win.
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, March 31.
- This giveaway is open to the U.S. only.