Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Potty Training Day 4



The dawn is breaking! Although Caden slept in a diaper and wet it, he went on the potty when I changed him Monday morning. Throughout the rest of the day, he sat on his little potty all on his own and peed, clapping when he was done. No potty dancing or whining; I only knew when he went because he clapped. He even took the little potty to the big potty to dump it! He didn't have an accident when he woke up from his nap either.

When he had to go #2, he didn't fight me. He asked for help getting on the big potty and then got off, repeating this until it was ready to come out, and he stayed on the potty until he was done instead of struggling with me. I am so proud of my Little Misters!

1 comments:

Francine said...

YAY Caden! That is so exciting. He looks so happy and possibly proud of himself in the photo too. That is excellent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...