Friday, January 31, 2014

Featured Seller: Michelle from Black Wolf Designs

This week's featured seller is Michelle from Black Wolf Designs. She has cute designs and great prices!


I'm based in New Jersey and I'm a stay-at-home mom with 3 kids, 2 in school and 1 at home with me. I make hand-stamped personalized necklaces and key chains. I have everything from couples' key chains to necklaces with birthstones for Mom or Grandma.


I started hand stamping in November 2013. I was looking for a piece of jewelry that had my kids' birthstones on them. I was on Pinterest and came across some beautiful hand stamped necklaces. I said to myself, "Wow. How do they do that?" So I started researching stamping. The more and more I read about it, the more it just seemed to fit me. I had to try it. I don't know how I never started doing this sooner. I love it!


Check out Black Wolf Designs for more stamped designs. You can also follow Michelle and her shop on Facebook and Instagram.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...