Tuesday, August 12, 2014

5 Cooking Tips

Just some random but useful tips to make cooking easier!


1. If you lack a vegetable steamer, use a mesh strainer instead. Cover it with a pot lid for quicker steaming.
2. Don't have any eggs to coat food with before breading it? Use mayonnaise instead!
3. Use ice cube trays to freeze lemon or lime juice and fresh herbs in olive oil so you always have some on hand.
4. When you buy meat, cut, portion, and store it all the same night so you don't have to take the time to do it (and clean up the mess) the next time you cook meat.
5. Wash your hands with toothpaste to get rid of garlic and onion odors.

3 comments:

DAD said...

very good tips

Miss Keesh said...

Do you have an email I can write you? I just saw the comment that you left on my post, and I want to reply, but I didn't want to use a blog comment to reply! :)

Francesca said...

It's on this page: http://babygiveaways.blogspot.com/p/aboutcontact-me.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...