Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Featured Seller: Carol of Little Victoria Design

It has been nearly a year since I've posted a feature on an Etsy seller! I'm starting it up again with Carol of Little Victoria Design


I make jewelry and hair accessories. It's something I started near the end of my first maternity leave. I wasn't too familiar with Etsy until I was shopping for wedding and baby items.


I am always trying new ideas. When I noticed many young girls do not have pierced ears, I started adding options for clip-on earrings to the shop. I will also have an option for non-metal earrings soon.


My shop caters to all ages. You can shop for yourself, your daughter, your grandma, or whomever.


Check out Little Victoria Design for more lovely and quirky jewelry! You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...