Thursday, August 13, 2015

"1, 2, 3 with Nephi and Me!" Book Review

When I volunteered to review the board book 1, 2, 3 with Nephi and Me!, I admit I wasn't expecting much. A board book for babies on counting to ten can only be so amazing, right? Boy, was I pleasantly surprised and very glad to be wrong!



Smiles
*This book was very well thought out. It was not overly simple or predictable. I even learned some new things!
*Each number representation comes with scripture references for further learning and connection to the Book of Mormon.
*It uses rhyming.
*The illustrations are colorful and appealing.
*I like the matte finish on the inside pages.

Frowns
*None

I highly recommend this book for your little ones! It makes a great sacrament meeting quiet activity, nursery lesson, Family Home Evening lesson, or even bedtime story.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...