Friday, October 5, 2012

Featured Seller: Micaela from Foundation Creations

If you want unique and chic decor for fall, then Foundation Creations is the right place for you. Some of my favorite creations are the acorn top sparkle ornament,


this small pottery bowl in autumn hues,


and the jute string floral arrangement.


Here's a little about the seller, Micaela, in her own words:

I'm a high school home-schooled senior and have been an avid crafter for as long as I can remember. I live in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, where I work with my sister capturing the happiest moments of people’s lives. From weddings to newborns, seniors and families, photography keeps me very busy, but I always enjoy every minute of it!

I’m a crafter, a painter, a photographer, and a blogger. I love to sing, smile, laugh, and make pretty things. My sister once told me that to describe my personality by a color from a box of crayons would be impossible, because I’m the whole box! I think that pretty much describes my crafting too: most crafters like to pick one or two things to focus on, but for me, I like to learn and do as much crafting as possible! From crocheting, to basket weaving, candle dipping, cross stitching, embroidery, painting, jewelry making, photography, knitting, pottery, paper making, sewing, glass cutting, stamp carving and quilting… just to name a few. ;)

I started my etsy shop July 24 of 2012, so not too long ago. I am enjoying every minute of owning an Etsy shop and love the encouragement that all my fellow Etsy shop owners have given me!



Check out Foundation Creations for more beautiful and original crafts, including this set of chalkboard-topped mason jars, which I love because you can easily re-label them over and over again!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...