Sunday, October 28, 2012

Justin Gangnam Style

At Lindsey's wedding I was introduced to the "Gangnam Style" song and dance. I showed it to Justin and he decided to be Psy (the singer) for Halloween. We went to a community Halloween party yesterday and Justin was a hit! At least a dozen people asked to take a picture with him. I admit I was a little jealous. Not wanting to be candy corn witch for the fourth year in a row and not wanting to spend any money, I just used stuff from my closet. But my costume wasn't complete (no ears or tail and I forgot to paint my nose black) so I looked more like a mime than a zebra. Caden was the cutest Elmo there ever was. My favorite costume I saw was a toddler in a handmade Dobby outfit--so adorable!


Caden loved the bounce house, police car, fire truck, and his balloon. Justin loved the free fry bread and all the attention. I recognized Kirsten's (my sister-in-law's) cousin, who was dressed as Katniss from The Hunger Games. We had a fun night.

Justin loved the bounce house too!

In the police car. My camera died so no fire truck photo.

1 comments:

Francine said...

Fun! Justin is an amazing Psy! Oh and I got the zebra thing even before you explained your costume.

I love dressing up, but unless I pull something together fast it's not happening this year.

Oh, it goes without saying that Caden is an adorable Elmo!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...