Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Memorable Mother's Day

This Mother's Day was amazing! Sunday morning Justin had to work, but he came home half an hour after we did. At church, they gave all the women a carnation flower and in Primary we got M&Ms. Caden made me a hand-painted washer necklace and breakfast in a bag in his nursery class. Justin got me a card from Caden in which he helped Caden record his voice saying he loves me and another cute card just from Justin. He sneakily did this the night before when he picked up the pizza I requested for dinner. I was wondering why they took so long and the pizza was cold! Earlier that day, he also took me shopping and got me two new maternity shirts, one of which I'm wearing in the photo.



Justin put Caden down for a nap and then gave me a massage. We Skyped with my family, Justin made yummy omelets for dinner, and then we went to a friend's house and played board games. We had a lot of fun and Caden behaved so well. It was a great day!

2 comments:

DAD said...

you are so awesome as a mother wife and daughter - Love DAD

Francine said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!!

You look very healthy and well put together. The flower and shirt look really nice on you!!! Sending love to a mommy role model!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...