Saturday, May 4, 2013

Featured Seller: Shiri from Jon Jon Jewel

This week's featured seller is Shiri from Jon Jon Jewel.


I'm 30 years old and live in Raanana, Israel. I became a professional jewelry designer over 5 years ago. I graduated my studies and received my degree in jewelry design in 2009, and recently I finished my master's degree in integrated design. I have the chance to work with one of the most successful jewelry brands in Israel, where I work as a senior designer in the jewelry department, and in parallel I started to established my own brand. Together with my husband, Yoni, we create our own collection of handmade jewelry based on our unique vision.


My shop specializes in a wide assortment of unique personalized jewelry. Jon Jon Jewel is a place where a special name, initial, or date turns into a one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry.

Check out Jon Jon Jewelry for great customized gifts!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...