Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me

I wanted a new purse or diaper bag for my birthday (on Memorial Day). My current purse is falling apart, and I haven't found a diaper bag I like. They are either too bulky, ugly, or babyish. I wanted a bag that would function as a diaper bag without looking like one. Unfortunately, that type is usually expensive. Then I found the perfect bags a couple days ago on zulily. The total cost including shipping was $43! That's less than the original cost of only one bag!

my new purse

my new diaper bag

I love the nautical theme. I always have and love that it's "in" right now. And I discovered I am a tote girl (at least when it comes to looks, because I do wish tote bags had more compartments like most handbags do). I didn't get why women buy so many purses until I realized how many tote bags I have and how often I use them. It's the same thing, just a different style. I can't wait for my new bags to arrive!

3 comments:

Alex said...

Very cute, Love them both! Gotta love a great sale on just what you were looking for! And Happy early Birthday! I hope you have a fun weekend with your men.

Francesca said...

Thank you! So, I just looked at my old personal blog and realized I have only had my purse for 1 1/2 years. All my previous purses lasted for years! I'm guessing it's because of the little one.

Have a fun weekend with your men too!

DAD said...

the only thing I worry about is that you will have bags under your eyes all the time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...