While Pixar is more consistent with the quality of their movies, when Dreamworks makes a hit, it's a home run. (And when they miss, they totally tank!) Here are my favorites:
5. Megamind: Super funny and a great twist on the classic hero/villain story.
4. Monsters vs. Aliens: Again, very humorous with a fun twist on classic monster movies.
3. Prince of Egypt: Beautiful music and animation.
2. How to Train Your Dragon: The music is incredibly moving and the ending is touching as well.
1. Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2: High-quality story, characters, and animation, and no adult innuendos. And Jack Black is hilarious! Best messages ever found in kid films: first movie--be yourself/there are things that only you can do with your unique talents; second movie--family is about love. I hope they maintain the high quality of this series and don't ruin the third one.
What are your favorites from Dreamworks?