Monday, September 30, 2013

Post-Partum Body

Friday was the first day I was able to wear my regular wardrobe, meaning no maternity/stretched out clothes. It felt so good! A lady at a restaurant even told me I looked "fabulous." I still can't fit into everything, and although my tummy is almost flat, it's very flabby, so there's still work to do. But not a lot! Here
I am dressed for church on Sunday:


Yes, I chopped off all my hair! I don't love it though. A few weeks ago we had a fiasco trying to find a salon, so I just went to Fantastic Sam's. I picked out an asymmetrical A-line from a magazine, but the lady had a hard time figuring out the cut and it ended up too short and looking uneven on accident instead of on purpose. Once it grows out a little, I will get it redone at a nice salon.

8 comments:

Francine said...

I don't think anyone could deny that you look fabulous!

Not only do you fit into your pre-pregnancy clothes, you look really good in them.

Oh and I see what you mean about the hair compared to your previous cuts. But, it is still a flattering length for you. You almost look like you are glowing in this pic! Glad you posted it!

Francine said...

Even though, let's face it, I'm green with envy. I do like green though; it's kind of my color. So, I'll be green for a couple more months until I can hopefully get back to size again. :) fingers crossed by the time we see each other in November we will both look healthy again.

Francesca said...

The stereotype is that the more kids a woman has, the worse her body gets, but that has more to do with lifestyle than number of kids. I think the first time is the hardest on the body because it's a new experience. It took me longer to bounce back with Caden.

As for my hair, you should see it after it air dries: really poofy once I comb it out, kinda curly if I leave it alone. But straightening it doesn't help; the unevenness is more obvious.

Can't wait to see you!

DAD said...

i love you and you look mahvelous

ok said...

You belong on the front of a tabloid with a headline about how fabulous this momma looks. :)

Francesca said...

Thank you, Sarah!

Francine said...

I agree with Sarah - you could! I showed Oscar and he thought you looked good too. He also liked your outfit. Thank you for your reassuring response.

You definitely defy any stereotype about mother's of multiple children being less healthy/fit.

Miss Keesh said...

How did you do that?! You look awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...