Monday, September 16, 2013

Watch Me Grow Pregnancy & Baby Month Stickers Review

Throughout my pregnancy I took a few belly photos with pregnancy month stickers on my tummy. They were courtesy of Watch Me Grow Stickers, which primarily makes pregnancy and baby month stickers. Isn't this one cute?



I was given this set to review:



Smiles
*Large
*Creative designs and wide variety to choose from
*Inexpensive
*Good customer service

Frowns
*A couple of the images were fuzzy, but only in this set. The other designs have higher quality digital images.

I wish there were a way to save the stickers to reuse them with the next pregnancy/baby. Maybe use wax paper? Any ideas?


Check out Watch Me Grow Stickers for more cute sets! And you can use the code CLOSET for 20% off their new closet dividers!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...