Friday, October 25, 2013

Featured Seller: Esther from Happy in Red

This week's featured seller is Esther from Happy in Red.


I am Esther, a 30-something living in Utrecht, The Netherlands, with my husband. I love to crochet and sew and sell my crochet blankets and vintage-inspired bags in my little Etsy shop.


As a child growing up I used to watch my grandmother crochet, but unfortunately I never got to learn it from her. I picked up the crochet hook three years ago and taught myself how to crochet using a library book and Youtube! Not long after that I bought a sewing machine and took a beginners' class. Thanks to that and so many helpful tutorials online I learned how to sew.


Oh how scared was I to start my own Etsy shop. I guess more and more friends started requesting a bag or a crocheted blanket and that made me realize that maybe other people would like my handmade items as well. I thought long and hard about what I would sell... took a deep breath... and opened my shop on my 30th birthday.


You can find me on my blog: happyinred.blogspot.com
On Twitter: twitter.com/SoHappyInRed
On Facebook: www.facebook.com/HappyInRed
On Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/sohappyinred


Check out Esther's shop for more beautiful bags and crocheted goodies. Use the code HAPPYFALL2013 for a 10% discount until December 1!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...