Thursday, October 17, 2013

Featured Seller: Sid from Sid Kassidy

It's been a while since I've done an Etsy feature! This week's seller is Sid from Sid Kassidy Master Jeweler.


I am a 32-year-old Canadian mother of 4 and step-mom of 1. I learned to make jewelry with my grandmother when I was a young girl. Always was passionate about it! In 1998 I perfected my art by taking jewelry classes with the well-known Montreal jeweler Josée Desjardin. Since 2000, my work became focused on metalsmithing.


I provided for many local stores and decided to start my Etsy shop in March 2013, working on projects with my lover, who is a wonderful artist. I mainly work with sterling silver pewter alloy, as I love the way I can abstractly play with it during fusion and I love its non-tarnishing quality. I also model for the photo shoots of my work


Check out her shop for more unique pieces. If you see something you like, use the code BABYLOVE for 10% off! Sid also offers free international shipping and a lifetime warranty. Enter her monthly giveaways on her Facebook page and follow her on Twitter.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...