Friday, April 27, 2012

Frozen Vegetables

A few days ago while preparing lunch, my son didn't want to wait any longer and reached for the bag of frozen vegetables. I gave him some, thinking he would make a face and spit them out. Quite the opposite happened: he made a cheesy smile and asked for more! He has been eating them that way for the past few days now. What a weird child. I think he likes them because the cold feels good on his gums and teeth. But whatever the reason, I'm just glad we found a way for him to eat his vegetables!


3 comments:

Alex said...

how awesome! I might just try this with my little guy. It's probably pretty nice on a hot summer day too.

Cindy B said...

I've been reading how frozen veggies are pretty darn healthy too. Whatever works, right?

Mrs. Sanchez said...

Go Caden! Yes! A good idea to be serving vegetables as a yummy frozen treat/snack.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...