Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Banner!

A wonderful fellow Etsian, Jewel Charsley of Strawberry Jude Handgrown, offered to make me a custom-designed shop set. Even before I replied, she had already painted an idea. Although we only ended up using a part of it, it is too beautiful not to share:


I hated seeing it chopped up to fit the banner size, so we went with just the wooden sign with some honeypots and bees. After a million color changes, this is the final product:


She also made me an avatar, which I used for my new button on the left sidebar, and two "Reserved Listing" avatars.



Isn't Jewel an amazing artist? And person! Visit her shop for more beautiful work.

2 comments:

Mrs. Sanchez said...

I absolutely love it!! So beautiful and perfect for your shop. :)

Cindy B said...

Again, I absolutely love the new look! Perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...