Monday, July 15, 2013

A Good Day

Thursday Justin had off. That morning he picked up Caden's new bed at IKEA. We have yet to put it together because we still need to pick up the mattress, but Caden was still very excited. After Caden's nap, we all went to the aquarium. It had been a while since we had last gone and we wanted to go again before Caden costs a ticket (Justin and I have passes). Caden behaved and had a great time in the play area at the end, even listening to us when we said it was time to go.

Since we finished so quickly, we walked around the mall. We saw a suit shop having a sale and decided to take a look. We've been looking for a new suit for Justin for years, but never found a style and price we both agreed on. This time we did. I was very happy for Justin!


Caden also got a cute monkey shirt on clearance from Carter's. I had a gift card there, thinking there were only a few dollars left, but found out I still have $15 more. Both of us were happy with our surprises.

We passed a candy store that, yet again, I said I would try one day. Then I thought, why can't today be that day? So I went in a got a chocolate-covered caramel apple, which I shared with Justin (Caden didn't like it). It was delicious!

After the mall, we tried a new Korean restaurant. My expectations were low, especially since Korean food and pregnancy don't mix well for me. The service was poor, but the food was excellent and I very much enjoyed the meal.

Next to the restaurant was a little Asian market. The prices were low, it didn't smell like fish, and we found an item we have not been able to find anywhere else. It was a very good day full of good surprises!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...