Saturday, July 6, 2013

Independence Day Fun

For Independence Day, our neighbor cooked us a delicious, elaborate lunch. We ate almost nonstop for an hour and a half! We played some games in between courses to let our tummies settle.


After nap time, we went to another friend's house for a pool party and more food. The boys had too much fun on the diving board.



Once it was dark, we all went to Justin's work for fireworks and shaved ice. I was very impressed with the show and happy that Caden wasn't scared and enjoyed it!



It was a very fun but long Independence Day. I enjoyed spending it with such great company!

Yesterday we surprised Caden by going to see Monsters University. I liked it, but it was a little too long for Caden. Afterward, I went to a children's secondhand store to sell some stuff. I didn't get much at all, but I was able to get a pair of khaki Motherhood Maternity shorts for under $2 with the store credit I earned. I needed another pair in this heat!


That evening our neighbor got baptized. Justin baptized him, my first time seeing Justin do a baptism. Caden was not behaving, but otherwise it went really well and many people came.

2 comments:

DAD said...

joys of family and Gospel living and Gospel sharing! great work! DAD

Julie said...

I can't believe your having another baby soon! Other people's pregnancies always seem to go by so fast (but not fast when your the pregnant one!). Caden is getting so big!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...